Version 17.8.1 Update Notes
The 17.8.1 update was patched to the servers today. Here are the notes.
- Client to server position synch issues should now be resolved.
- Martial Arts special attacks should now function as they did before.
- Accidental deaths at the end of duels should now be much less common.
- Duel Markers should now disappear correctly at the end of a duel.
- Social tagged items should now be able to be equipped in the social window.
- Wearing Miir Male Underwear Strong Corset or Fixer Galean Body Armor will no longer cause client crashes but may still raise eyebrows.
- Agent Mimic line nanos should now be able to be cast with only one free NCU.
Dust Brigade Instance
- The instance should now be created properly ensuring a fresh instance every time for each new team.
- Death caused by synch issues in the new Dust Brigade instance should now be corrected.
- The DOT inside the new DB instance will now execute correctly without a cast bar and for the correct damage.
- Time in which the debuff can be removed has been doubled.
- The death of Aune should now properly remove the debuff.