11th Anniversary Screenshot Contest!
It’s that time again for those avid photographers of Rubi-Ka to get their cameras out and get ready to capture some of the most spectacular eye-popping sceneries and dynamic action of Anarchy Online!
There are many cool prizes up for grabs this year and here’s your chance to win. This year we'll have 2 category types, ‘Basic Screenshot’ and ‘Edited Screenshot’ for double the chances to win. We'll pick 3 winners from the ‘Basic Screenshot’ and ‘Edited Screenshot’ category within the community.
Basic Screenshot: An unedited screenshot captured directly from the game with no editing done to it. (Changing format from PNG to JPG for mailing and compression is allowed however.)
Edited Screenshot: A screenshot that has had post-work done on it in an art program like Photoshop etc. The image should be originally captured directly from the game but you can go to town with your artistic skills on entries in this category!
- In-game Time!
- Luxurary Jobe Apartment Key or Sunrise Station Apartment Key
- Grand Prize - 1 hand painted real life vinyl doll!
NOTE: Please notice that this is not the exact doll you will receive, but it will be of the same quality as this one!
So how do you enter? Well it’s simple! Follow these guidelines when submitting your screenshots:
- Email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Screenshot Contest - Category - Character Name - Dimension" (for example if you were enteringthe basic category and were called Jon your subject line would be "Screenshot Contest - Basic – Tarib- RK1".
- All entries must include statement in the body of the email that states that your entry is your own work and no one else's and that you understand that Funcom may use it forpromotional advertising.
- Images should be compressed into jpg format and sent as a zip (or rar) file wherever possible. Final file size must be below 1mb.
- Any entries that are not submitted using the above parameters will not be considered as valid entries. Entries must be received no later than July 8th, 2012.
Terms and Conditions
Contest void where prohibited by law. Funcom reserves the right to award prizes and not use winning entries for promotions. Entrants release Funcom and its respective affiliates, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of this contest from and against any liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and the awarding and use of the prizes. Funcom shall not be responsible for any entry not received due to network outages; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmissions; online failures; hardware, software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances.
Entrants authorize Funcom to use their character name, likeness, and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner's list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. All entries remain the exclusive property of Funcom Gmbh.